[IGDA_indies] On business and legal (at least, for Canada)

Christopher S. Charabaruk chrisc at meldstar.com
Thu Jul 15 08:27:40 EDT 2004

As of yet, there is no set date. It'll probably be no earlier than November,
however, and as late as March. If I had actually bothered to get the ball
rolling on this earlier, it still wouldn't be happening until September or
October; we already have a roundtable for the August chapter meeting (on
game journalism).

--
Christopher S. 'coldacid' Charabaruk <chrisc at meldstar.com>
Director, Lead Programmer