[IGDA_indies] On business and legal (at least, for Canada)

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Wed Jul 14 17:35:02 EDT 2004

When are you having this?

I grew up on Grand Isand, NY and have family in the Buffalo area I have
been meaning to visit this summer.

Hmmmmm....

Tom B

At 04:24 PM 7/14/2004, you wrote:
>I'm actually arranging a roundtable discussion for my local chapter
>(Toronto), on business and legal issues for independent developers. Just
>figured that it'd be a decent thing to mention.
>
>Actually, I'm wondering about ideas for discussion (I have a few, but it's
>always good to hear more), and just how to actually run this apart from
>getting the panelists and others involved together.
>--
>Christopher S. 'coldacid' Charabaruk <chrisc at meldstar.com>
>Director, Lead Programmer
>Meldstar Entertainment -- Creation³ <http://www.meldstar.com/>

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire
T. H. Buscaglia and Associates
80 Southwest 8th Street
Suite 2100 - Brickell Bayview Center
Miami, FL  33130
Tel (305) 324-6000
Fax (305) 324-1111
Toll Free 888-848-ILAW
http://www.gameattorney.com

Confidential:  This email contains communications protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you do not expect such a communication from
Thomas H. Buscaglia, please delete this message without reading it or any
attachment, and then notify Mr. Buscaglia at thb at intelaw.com of this
inadvertent misdelivery.