[IGDA_indies] IGDA Indie Logo WAS GDC indie-gathering

Brandon J. Van Every indies@igda.org
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:38:40 -0800

>> Logo: http://www.anarkystic.com/images/igda_indie.png
>
> Cool! I agree some color would be nice but overall it's
> simple and looks good.

I should have given my reasoning for suggesting color.  It's more than
just "would look nice."  I don't think anyone's going to see an outline
font from across a room.  It just doesn't stand out against the
background.

A B&W or at least greyscale version will also be needed.  Strictly B&W
is useful when you want to do an exceedingly cheap print process.  But
greyscale is fine for common laser printing on letterheads and so forth.

I wonder how yellow with red outline would look?  Preserving the "IGDA
dot's" color scheme.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur

---