[IGDA_indies] GDC indie-gathering

Tron-sama [Brandii] indies@igda.org
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 10:53:59 +0800

Jason,

Could we, as a sig, put something together some hand-outs for the GDC? Would we have to get permission from someone to do this? For that matter, who would be in charge/eligable to submit a proposal to do an indie-sig gathering at the GDC? I would assume, so far, Brian is the only eligable member to do this task. For future reference, is there some sort of pre-reqs we are going to place on people in such power positions for the indie-sig? (I.e. - position in a company, number of commercial releases, etc.)

Brandii R. Grace
    - Just a gal looking for work :)

--
Come to http://www.sailormoon.com the sailormoon friends & fan community where you get chat, e-mail and can even build your own homepages!