[IGDA_indies] next steps

Ted Southard indies@igda.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:35:49 -0500

Hi,

This is my first post on here, so be gentle ;) I've been reading with
interest this list the past week, and I'm glad it's alive and kicking again.
I just wanted to share an idea with everyone on the guerilla PR front:

One thing I've been thinking of doing was printing up small promotional
flyers to put in bars or clubs that have those "flyer racks" or whatever you
call them. It's extremely low-cost(paper and printer ink), and low-risk. It
could also be low-yield, but for the low-cost/low-risk factors, any yield is
good yield ;) The places where they would be accepted are generally
frequented by the young adults that would be interested in games.

Ted Southard
DigitalFlux Entertainment, LLC
Ted@DigitalFlux.com
http://www.DigitalFlux.com