[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Sat Aug 25 15:11:19 EDT 2018

We have some great training opportunities coming up in California.  We
hope to see you at one of the following events!

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

10-16 September 2018: ToorCon San Diego (https://sandiego.toorcon.net/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class.

17-21 September 2018: GNU Radio Conference (https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/)

 We are sponsoring the event and will have a booth there.

27 September 2018: Open Hardware Summit (https://2018.oshwa.org/)

  We are sponsoring the event and will have a booth there.

12-13 October 2018: Hacktivity (https://www.hacktivity.com/)

  Michael Ossmann will give a keynote at Hacktivity in Budapest.

28-29 November 2018: Hardware Security (https://hardwaresecurity.training/)
  Hacking the USB World with FaceDancer

  Registration is open for the North American debut of Kate Temkin and
  Dominic Spill's USB security training.