[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri Feb 16 08:55:38 EST 2018

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

18 February 2018: ARA Swapfest Home Brew Expo
    (http://n0ara.org/wordpress/?p=603)

  Michael Ossmann will present his latest developments in Pseudo-Doppler
  direction finding using Software Defined Radio and our prototype
  antenna switching board.

  Dominic Spill will show the wideband swept spectrum analyzer
  functionality that has been added to the HackRF tools recently.

2 - 3 March 2018: Securi-Tay (https://2018.securi-tay.co.uk/)
  Reverse Engineering Black Box Systems via USB

  Dominic Spill will give a presentation on using USB to discover hidden
  internals of embedded host systems.

12 - 16 March 2018: Troopers (https://troopers.de/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class.

  Hacking the USB World with FaceDancer

  Kate Temkin and Dominic Spill will give their first USB security
  training.

  Opening Keynote

  Michael Ossmann will deliver the keynote on the first morning of
  Troopers.

  Reverse Engineering Black Box Systems with GreatFET & Facedancer

  Kate Temkin and Dominic Spill will demonstrate system profiling and
  enumeration via USB using the next generation FaceDancer project and
  GreatFET hardware.

20 - 24 June 2018: ToorCamp (https://toorcamp.toorcon.net/)

  The Great Scott Gadgets team is cooking up a special surprise for
  ToorCamp 2018.  We hope to see you there!

4 - 9 August 2018: Black Hat USA (https://www.blackhat.com/us-18/)