[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri Jan 30 01:11:22 EST 2015

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

6-7 February: NullCon (http://nullcon.net/)
  The NSA Playset: RF Retroreflectors

  This will be a reprise of my DEF CON 22 talk.  I'm excited to speak in
  India for the first time!

16-20 March: TROOPERS (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Software Defined Radio

  I'll be back in Heidelberg, one of my favorite places to teach my two
  day class.  Early bird pricing ends Janurary 31st.

16-20 March: TROOPERS (https://www.troopers.de/)
  RF Retroreflectors, Emission Security, and SDR

  TROOPERS will also be an opportunity to give an update on my RF
  Retroreflector research.

24-27 March: Black Hat Asia (https://www.blackhat.com/asia-15/)
  Software Defined Radio

  For the first time ever I will be teaching my two day class in Asia.
  Thanks to everyone who signed up early!  We have enough students to
  confirm that the class will happen.

26-28 May: ITWeb Security Summit (http://www.itweb.co.za/)
  The NSA Playset - a year of toys and tools

  In this keynote presentation, I will review the entire suite of tools
  produced over the last year for the NSA Playset project.