[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Tue Jan 13 00:28:57 EST 2015

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

16-18 January: ShmooCon (http://shmoocon.org/)
  NSA Playset: USB Tools

  Dominic Spill, Jared Boone, and I will talk about multiple USB tools
  we've developed.

6-7 February: NullCon (http://nullcon.net/)
  The NSA Playset: RF Retroreflectors

  This will be a reprise of my DEF CON 22 talk.  I'm excited to speak in
  India for the first time!

16-20 March: TROOPERS (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Software Defined Radio

  I'll be back in Heidelberg, one of my favorite places to teach my two
  day class.  Registration is open.

16-20 March: TROOPERS (https://www.troopers.de/)
  RF Retroreflectors, Emission Security, and SDR

  TROOPERS will also be an opportunity to give an update on my RF
  Retroreflector research.

24-27 March: Black Hat Asia (https://www.blackhat.com/asia-15/)
  Software Defined Radio

  For the first time ever I will be teaching my two day class in Asia.
  Early bird pricing ends January 23rd.  After that, the classes with
  the fewest students will be cut, so sign up soon to ensure that the
  this one happens.