[GSG-announce] Software Defined Radio class at Black Hat USA 2013

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Thu May 23 09:13:18 EDT 2013

I've been teaching a two day Software Defined Radio class for the last
few years, primarily at ToorCon San Diego each October. With the
release of HackRF this year, I'm trying to make more opportunities
available to people (especially in the information security community)
who want to learn SDR.

My next class will be at Black Hat USA 2013 on 27-28 July:

https://www.blackhat.com/us-13/training/software-defined-radio.html

Early pricing is available until 31 May. I'll give an rtl-sdr dongle
(which is sufficient for the class) to everyone who attends.
Additionally I hope to give the students HackRF Jawbreakers, but I'm not
promising that until I know the final count of redeemed beta invitation
codes.

Mike