[GSG-announce] one more week to register for the HackRF beta

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Tue May 21 12:54:03 EDT 2013

Thank you to the many new subscribers who have registered for the HackRF
beta. This is a low volume mailing list for Great Scott Gadgets
announcements. I will use it for announcing things such as new product
availability, beta opportunities, and upcoming training and conference
events.

I have extended the deadline for registering with a HackRF beta
invitation code from 20 May 2013 to 27 May 2013:

https://greatscottgadgets.com/forms/hackrf-beta-reg.html

If you know people who may have invitation codes from ToorCon 14 or the
2012 GNU Radio Conference, I encourage you to forward this email to them
as a reminder.

For more information about the beta program, see:

http://ossmann.blogspot.com/2013/05/giving-away-hackrf.html

I expect to ship the first batch of beta units by the end of this week.
The first batch will go to those who have already registered with codes.
Subsequent batches will go to later registrants with codes and those
without codes on the waiting list.

I'm processing registrations (including code validation and requests for
subscription to this list) in batches every few days and sending email
confirmation to those who have registered with valid codes.

Mike