[kj] The Future Of Killing Joke

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:36:07 EST 2023

I cannot imagine a band continuing under the name of Killing Joke.
I am curious if there will be something beyond a close family service. I say that as it seems that Ravens passing, kind of, caught everyone off guard. So I imagine that their mortality and how they desire it to be handled has been discussed since that moment.
I’m gutted. Deeply bummed. But not surprised. I think I’m jaded and calloused because of other events in my life currently.
I don’t believe in idol worship. But he was one of the few that I was star struck with and considered a “guitar god”.
I just hope his moments and days up until the final act were enjoyable.
I will miss that you do not exist physically.