[kj] 100 club

Phil Tofield phil.tofield at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 08:04:33 EST 2023

I watched the live stream too and thoroughly enjoyed it. One thing which
did strike me though was how quiet Jaz was between songs. Apart from a
brief comment about the war just before Wardance, he didnt say a word. No
mad ranting, no introductions, nothing.I remember he was like the last time
I saw them on the last tour in Birmingham. Just a brief comment about covid
before I Am The Virus. Ive always thought of his between song rants as part
of Killing Joke, and I kind of miss it. Wonder why he's stopped? Maybe he's
just saving it all up for tomorrow night? Hope so....

phil