[kj] 100 club

Thomas Bell planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 22:52:08 EST 2023

I paid the whole $12.50US and watched the live stream.  Well worth it, excellent audio and very nicely filmed. I assume this was a dress rehearsal for the video crew.  Only issue was during “Wardance” through the first minute of “Tomorrow’s World”  the video looked like it was suffering from a bad cable connection and the audio wasn’t always in sync.  Great shots of Big Paul. Not enough of Geordie although he sounded great.  Jaz had a knot in his hair making him look like Gene Simmons. Set was essentially the first two albums and Change, Are You Receiving, Turn To Red and Pssyche for the encore.