[kj] The Tube Dec 1983

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 06:53:47 EST 2023

This Tube performance was the reason I got into them. I had always sort of liked them but this was a WTF moment when I saw this and this is my band thing and have followed them since, the moment when I finally got the joke as it were. At the time I couldn’t get Channel 4 coverage at my house (it seems crazy saying that) so I used to walk up to my girlfriend at the time house to watch the Tube every week. Immense performance

Sent from my iPhone