[kj] Killing Joke - Lord Of Chaos (Lyric Video)

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 13:32:58 EST 2022

Looks like floor scrapings from the last album. In that case, Pylon
sessions were extraordinarily productive. One doesn't get the sense Killing
Joke held back many finished tracks over the decades because songs didn't
fit the sound or theme or running time. To my taste, much of the latter-day
approach could use more dissonance, as opposed to more crunch, and a few
more metaphors in the lyrics. Worst case, we know someone is awake at their
end of the line!

--Mark