[kj] Killing Joke - Lord Of Chaos (Lyric Video)

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:49:30 EST 2022

I like it, even more, I like that it's the first "new" music in 7 years.

The other tracks on the EP are listed as follows:

   1. Lord Of Chaos
   2. Total
   3. Big Buzz - Motorcade Mix
   4. Delete In Dub - Youth's Disco 45 Dystopian Dub

I'm assuming *Total *is new as well?
Either way I look forward to hearing it all, a new release and hopefully
yet another lease of life for the mighty KILLING JOKE!

dub