[kj] A Statement

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 11 10:29:37 EDT 2022

With respect, while this is indeed your personal business, it's also the personal business of the individuals you have named, and I think I speak for many here when I suggest that one cannot help believe those individuals would very much NOT want these matters discussed in an open forum of this kind.

- Alex in NYC