[kj] Killing Joke: Total Invasion Live In The USA

Danny Stamper danny_stamper at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 18:24:47 EST 2021

Giving my personal review of the above title.  First and formost, sound quality wise, this is the best live recording of Kj I've heard so far.
Having said that, I was disappointed with the redundant setlist.  This was recorded during their US tour with Tool, so you'd think it would be something special.  There are only nine songs on it.  That's it!  I was hoping it would be at least a two disc set.  Nothing from Pylon.  Nothing from 2012.  Not even European Super State.  While there is no such thing as a bad Killing Joke recording, I just expected better.
Danny