[kj] (KJ) re Total Invasion....live in USA

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon Nov 15 21:33:34 EST 2021

That reminds me--I did a punk rock trivia eBook and the Tool tour was one of the Killing Joke questions--
Which band has Killing Joke toured with?

  1.  Ministry
  2.  Marilyn Manson
  3.  TV on the Radio
  4.  Tool

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B098VWVJ3C/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
Punk Rock (Trivia) Rules OK! eBook : Slawson, Greg: Amazon.co.uk: Books<https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B098VWVJ3C/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0>
Punk Rock (Trivia) Rules OK! eBook : Slawson, Greg: Amazon.co.uk: Books
www.amazon.co.uk