[kj] (KJ) re Total Invasion....live in USA

Mike Logvinoff mlogvinoff77 at live.ca
Tue Nov 9 22:17:56 EST 2021

I probably would have enjoyed Tool if I had better seats.  Was up on the leftside right near the stage looking down lol.

I had seen the KJ in Amsterdam a few months earlier in August...really phenomenal show!!!

Obviously way better all around.

I agree that it is kinda weird that we have not had a live DVD since the reunion.

Or a complete rarities comp ....or even more demos or something from Geordie.

That is really a shame as he is such a riff God.

Atleast Jaz mentioned a new e.p.

Great solo outing from Big Paul though.

Mike