[kj] What would John Lennon say?

godmachinist at kc.rr.com godmachinist at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 2 13:28:37 EDT 2020

If everything could be as simple as buying the world a Coke.

Both the left and the right have been using Jedi mind tricks on the American
public for decades.

John Lennon hit the nail on the head with one of his billboards,   PEACE
You can have it if you want it

As brilliant as I think I am, I had to think about that statement.

Ross Perot echoed a similar thought about the power of the individual when
he looked right into the television camera and said  "You can make a
difference".  That is a powerful thought.

The Democrat and Republican hierarchy couldn't let that thought spread,
much as a virus would.   This country couldn't be run by the great unwashed.
(Believe me, they look upon the citizens with the same attitude like we
might look at the pigs on an industrial pig farm.  How do we clean up their
shit?)

So they circled their wagons and went on to destroy a patriot and an ethical
businessman.

Trump is the reaction of the body politic to the squashing of the ideas that
Perot had.  Talk about Karma turning around and biting the establishment on
the ass.

Actually I hope Trump gets pushed hard, and he might choose the "nuclear
option".

By "nuclear option" I mean releasing information and physical proof that
extra-terrestrial life does exist.  That would sure reset the "table".

The power structure that exists would be turned completely upside down
should ETs show us how to tap some form of gravitational power that would be
free.  And if they gave us medical knowledge to stop cancer from evening
occurring.  Who knows, peace could break out in the world?

It is unfortunate that John Lennon is not still with us.  His insight could
be revolutionary.

Mark