[kj] KILLING JOKE Drummer BIG PAUL FERGUSON Signs With CLEOPATRA RECORDS For New Solo Album (Blabbermouth.net)

Thomas Bell planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Dec 13 12:39:37 EST 2020

Well, at least there’s something KJ related for next year.  I wonder if it will be anything like Transmission’s album with Youth?  I wish they’d get that out on vinyl, it’s a great album.

Speaking of Cleopatra Records, they just released a newly revised press of the huge Bauhaus photo coffee table book that is really excellent.

http://cleorecs.com/home/bauhaus-undead-expanded-edition-deluxe-hard-bound-book-by-founding-member-and-author-kevin-haskins-now-available/

From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Paul
Subject: [kj] KILLING JOKE Drummer BIG PAUL FERGUSON Signs With CLEOPATRA RECORDS For New Solo Album (Blabbermouth.net)

https://blabbermouth.net/news/killing-joke-drummer-big-paul-ferguson-signs-with-cleopatra-records-for-new-solo-album/

KILLING JOKE Drummer BIG PAUL FERGUSON Signs With CLEOPATRA RECORDS For New Solo Album
December 12, 2020