[kj] how is everyone?

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:21:55 EDT 2020

Glad to read people are OK.
Lucky you were able to escape New York Alex. Out of all the cities in the
world, it sounds hellish there at the moment.

It's scary stuff. My mums cousin died of Covid a couple of weeks ago. Never
met him or even really knew about him, but it hits home a bit that someone
in the family died from it. He was 69 and diabetic apparently.

All is well here. I've worked from home since 2004 and my business, so
far, seems unaffected so it just feels like the kids are on holiday.
Mine are 15 and 17 and seem un-phased by it all.
We're lucky in that we have a good sized house with quite a large garden
backing onto countryside with lots of walks, streams, woodland so it's hard
to get cabin fever.
It's strangely peaceful everywhere, as I'm sure everyone else is finding
it. Reminds me of being a kid in the 70s/80s again.

Like Andy said, life will never go back to how it was. Hopefully, in a
good way. Seems like an opportunity for a clean(er) slate, although if
anyone takes that opportunity or not is another matter.
If anything, it's been nice to see families being families.

Wishing everyone and their families good health throughout this