[kj] how is everyone?

andreas misera andreasmisera at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 7 10:37:55 EDT 2020

 All kinda ok here in Munich - it's strange though to have the whole family at home 24/7, with the adults working and the kids trying to do remote learning school (which is brand new here in Bavaria). We haven't reached cabin fever yet, but I can't say that life is "normal" either. We're lucky to both have jobs where most of it can be done from home. Also, very lucky to live in a house with garden so the kids can go outside in the current amazing sunny spring weather.
Life will never be back to how it was before covid19, but things could be far worse.
-Andy

    Am Dienstag, 7. April 2020, 16:03:46 MESZ hat Paul Rangecroft <paul.rangecroft at gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Not bad here. A bit bored. Grateful for podcasts, Netflix/Amazon
Prime/iPlayer/YouTube and my exercise bike. Never thought I'd miss
work!

Paul