[kj] Tools

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:14:05 EDT 2019

I’m neither here nor there about them musically.
I seem to only hear it in two scenarios.
1. Is on the radio, which is rare I even listen, an I usually don’t have the time nor patience to get to the good parts.
2. Someone’s house/party and the person obsessing over how great they are is:
A. Way drunk and/or stoned. Annoyingly so. And I’m typically stammering and belligerent.
B. A drummer

Chris
Not a drummer in Detroit