[kj] Latest KJ Merch

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Jun 22 14:22:30 EDT 2019

So Twilight Of The Mortals is still being sold and not out of print?  Did you order the complete package with hard cover version of the book and the 2 singles or just the softcover?  I emailed Mont Sherar through the website months ago about availability and never got a reply and figured they were sold out.