[kj] Latest KJ Merch

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 12:15:02 EDT 2019

I just ordered twilight of the mortals along with some colsey stuff about 1-2 weeks ago and it was in Detroit USA in 5 days.
I had horrible experiences dealing with orders from Candelight UK on multiple occasions and they wouldn’t even respond to my emails. Took forever and all banged up. And I paid good money for the fancy editions.
Pledge forgot some things but it was packaged fine and they did fulfill everything eventually. BUT I think the last thing I got from them was Down by the River. I didn’t want anymore live records.