[kj] Latest KJ Merch

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 08:15:11 EDT 2019

The lyrics book, is nice to pick up from time to time and just read a page
or two. My Mrs. slags me off, as I have mine in the bedside locker, she
calls it my Gideons Bible.

The first print, the cover was black, with purple inside, but I've seen the
wine with yellow inside page and they do look nice.

Youth's picture book did not really appeal to me as I'd seen most of it on
FB and Instagram already I believe. I wish he'd of waited till this year
and included the Dublin show too, I'd of possibly sprung for it then. I'll
most likely just get a tour T shirt though, hopefully with the Dublin date
on it.

I too got the CDs and play both Berlin and London regular. I think Geordie,
louder in Berlin and Youth, louder in London, but London I agree is
definitely the better sounding of the two.

Do you keep the vinyl sealed or will you eventually play them? I never
really got into the vinyl collecting, but do still own and play some. I
just love some of my old 70s and 80s stuff and on some even the scratches
bring back memories of what party or session it got scratched at ...lol

Anyway, nice review of your KJ purchases and good to know they got the
packaging right for mailing/posting, always a worry, especially with vinyl.
Have heard some horror stories on this list of how stuff had arrived, not
nice after shelling out good money.