[kj] Hi Res boots...anyone?

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 19:32:03 EDT 2019

If you are talking about the officially released pair of two 2 CD(R?) +
photo CD sets via ConcertLive from the shows on Oct 3 (Part 1) and 4, 2008
(Part 2) which were later released in a 4 silver-pressed CD book-like wallet
pack called "The Gathering 2008" via Eastworld Recordings (who also released
Duendes), those recordings have never been released on LP.

+++++++++++++

From: Gathering <gathering-bounces at misera.net> on behalf of Anthony Arena
<anthonyarena68 at gmail.com>

wave or flac or better?  I'm certainly not going  to snub my nose up at an
mp3... main concern is quality and the source.  I have the Lp boots and the
rereleased of the boots from back in the day I.e. jokers palace etc?

ok.  question for the hardcores.  I own eeverything KJ released...I'm a
completists so to speak.   I even on the flexi disc from ODIC.   What I dont
own on vinyl though...and would complete my OCD brain  is Live at the
Forum.  I think there's 2 correct ?   Anyone ? how's it sound?  worth
owning?.   Anyone have the vinyl?  thoughs?   thanks.

and thanks to all of you for keeping the oldest gatherer list and community
together.

peace out. Anthony