[kj] That Record Got Me High S2E54 – “Killing Joke” – Killing Joke w/John Mahoney (Podcast)

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:06:30 EDT 2019

*Barry's guitarist bandmate, long-time Killing Joke fanboy and synthesizer
aficionado John Mahoney brings snacks, booze, and wit to our humble
podcast. This week we cover the debut album that launched a thousand
pounding, throbbing ships, but none quite as magnificent as the one holding
the broken champagne bottle, Jaz Coleman's Killing Joke. Geordie Walker,
Youth and Paul Ferguson complete the edifice, each adding a critical
component to the nascent sound.*

https://soundcloud.com/that-record-got-me-high-podcast/s2e54-killing-joke-killing-joke-wjohn-mahoney

Worth a listen if you've an hour.

dub