[kj] INTERVIEW – JAZ COLEMAN OF KILLING JOKE (Cryptic Rock)

Joe Cosenza d_pin_the_c at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:56:41 EDT 2018

Hopefully they do play more in the US next year. It seemed like they were really impressed by the crowd at the Irving Plaza show last week. I was also at the great gathering (4 Nov 2016 in Brixton) and I have to say the energy was multiples higher at Irving Plaza. Maybe it was just because they hadn't played there for awhile, not really sure. Did you order the symphonic album? I checked my pledge orders the other day and the fulfillment dates for both symphonic and box sets have been moved back to Feb 2019.