[kj] Killing Joke Portland setlist, Sept 2, 2018 + notes about the Seattle show

Adam Helfer devacor at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 09:32:35 EDT 2018

It’s more that Hilary/Clinton’s are involved in these groups like “Council on Foreign Relations” etc that puts them in that category-
Trump isn’t anywhere close to that..

Certainly not saying that in any way to defend Trump.

And I’m not sure if the anti Hilary people in Texas level of understanding goes as far as knowing those groups.

 But just saying that trump is small potatoes compared to the clintons in those regards

Adam

Sent from my iPhone