[kj] Roundhouse (Sound)

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:29:16 EST 2018

As you mention the sound. Tour manager and sound man, Waynne Smart, posted
about how he was looking forward to working with a new SSL sound desk
<https://www.solidstatelogic.com/> (not sure of model)

[image: Waynne Smart SSL.jpg]

Nice looking piece of kit.

Youth also made a post about his set up and the Pledge recording set up...

*Martin Glover*
·
Super Psyched for tonight’s Roundhouse show ...Weve got a monster new SSL
desk for front of house and we’re recording on this mobile silver airstream
studio with Will Shapland at the helm ...and I’ve got the full Marshall
stack on the bass rig ...buckle up !

[image: Mobile silver airstream studio.jpg]

[image: SSL desk with Will Shapland at the helm.jpg]

low bitrate vid attached too.