[kj] Jeremy Inkel

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 25 14:15:15 EST 2018

whilst not suprised to hear about Mark E Smith.
I was absolutely stunned and saddened to hear about the death of Jeremy Inkel the former Front Line Assembly keyboard player/writer/co-producer, at 34.
There was a gig online Berlin 10 10 2010, which has an opening to the track IED, with 3 drummers (one of which is Jeremy Inkel) to start the gig.
Unfortunately it has been taken down for copyright reasons.
The only comparable opening to a gig for drama in my opinion, is Astoria 91.
The reason for death was given as complications due to asthma.