[kj] Reissue news

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:53:04 EST 2018

> It would be nice if we didn’t let this place die

The Gathering will never die! ...lol At least I hope not : )

2018 will no doubt be the year of the Joke, albeit Trump being the very bad
joke. Will Oprah be the joke of 2020?

Still hoping the  symphonic offering surfaces eventually, but any word of
new stuff from the band, even if just to promote reissue of 2003 stuff?
Would be cool to hear what BPF could do to Dave Grohl's drumming.

I know it was no Coles or anywhere near what could have been, but '03 cover
kind of grew on me, but it'll hardly be changed now, will it? A Mike Cole's
cover would be great even if a version of the clown.

Anyway back to the fire, stay safe all and avoid them Aussies with flu ; )