[kj] Reissue news

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 07:30:35 EST 2018

Hello all,

Will there be any extra, heretofore unreleased stuff on the CD re-release of 2003? Will the cover be the same insult?

I suppose it’s oddly fitting, now, being that the U.S. currently has an evil clown for president with blood on his hands making everyone see red and blah blah blah.

I’d honestly forgotten all about the symphonic project.

Alex in NYC