[kj] From the Rolling Stone that Gathers No Rob Moss! Possibilities w/Indemnity!

Anthony Arena anthonyarena68 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 05:28:30 EST 2018

Hi Rob. And Fellow Gatherers. Rob: Sincerely appreciate the grapevine on
what's in the hopper! Hope, future fun, and games you state might deliver
like backward clocks ticking basements of unreleased hell or new mastered
or remastered heavens;  disparities of what's chosen for the lonely
Gatherer Nowhere Out But Forward Go I really treasure and value your input
of what may happen?!

Whatever comes: We Have Joy; Possibilities of what the Lightbringer
delivers shall be glorious! So--hence:  Thanks so much for the details on
the inside tracks that may blossom?

Gratitude and some poetic description aside--

I do have to say Colesy's"Resurrection" piece for 2003 has an Orthodox
Iconic magic dazzle to the brain that's forefront, but then layers are
present in the vein or eastern orthodoxy; a tad of Russian matryoshka
dolls, pop like Warhol in a sense then there are Dali-esque layers.  If
that artwork is chosen--then it fits the present day premonition or Irony
to boot! If interested, happy to upload images and photos to give
perspective to words.  If anyone's interested...I can try to post on an
image website for view assist on what I describe.  Yes, I'm displaying
wordplay and puzzlement.  But I jest and juggle for amusement.  Peace out.
Really appreciate everyone's input to Gathering Digest, Vol 182, Issue 2!