[kj] Fire Dances

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 18:36:21 EDT 2018

LOL.  Either they've shrunk or I've put on some weight in quite strange places - it took about 5 mins to get my heels through the bottom of the legs just now!  That said, they were properly skintight on Jamie-aged-17 though, so no, I can't do them up.

Anyway, for your delectation, the photos follow (5 in all).  As you'll see, years of abuse (and the progressive rotting from the bleach) have turned the lettering on the front into ILLING (handy for when I got into the Beastie Boys), and actually it was only the JOKE that was in the FD font.

You'll also see a Dead Kennedys emblem on the bum, and also that typical patching-from-within with black cloth.

Those were the days, eh?

Jamie