[kj] Damage Manual

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:32:54 EDT 2018

I’ve coincidently been revisiting both DM and MI.
For the most part I liked MI. Some songs were filler and most were a tad to long. But that’s been the KJ mode since EDaVRE.
DM had potential but the majority of it is filler.  If I remember Geordie and Jah were gripping about it as it came out. Over produced, Martin essentially sampled everything and remixed/edited the songs. The core concept looked great in type. The live show was a phone in. You can tell Geordie didn’t want to be there. Connolly tried.
And in typical Atkins fashion he tried milking that cow dry. I think there was a MI attempt also.