[kj] Damage Manual

Stephen Robinson greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 10:16:03 EDT 2018

Bit quiet init?

Anyway, I was just reading an interview with Jah Wobble and he mentioned Damage Manual, I had the CD EP back in the day, didn’t bother with the album, which probably says it all.

Songs with too long, pointless fiddly, intros, and outs, all over produced, just let us hear Gordie playing his guitar and Wobble doing his thing under it. get all that rubbish off the mix, Even in 2000 that scratching sounded embarrassingly dated.

Their best song was just a remake of when the Levee breaks, all in all a waste of the talent involved, and even worse, the group Damage Manual keep pumping out records after Geordie and Jah Wobble had left.

Oh dear. Another Martin Atkins cash in.

But what say you? Tell me how I’m wrong and they’re only the group Murder Inc. could have been.