[kj] US gatherer in London!

Antoni Adamiak antoni at clara.net
Mon Apr 16 09:32:03 EDT 2018

yeah, I live in London & will have a few good suggestions nearer the time - already The Skids & Theatre Of Hate are on at Shepherds Bush Empire on Sat 30th June 2018 & 2 nights before it’s England vs Belgium in the FIFA World Cup last group game so most pubs will be pretty lively in the evening - Camden is always a good bet, not only the Underworld but The Black Heart, The Monarch & The Lock Tavern - plus plenty of venues in Hoxton and Shoreditch which is all easily accesible from Old Street station, a few stops from Kings Cross - not to be confused with the New Cross Inn a bit further south which has plenty of good gigs on - watch this space !!!!

Sent from my iPhone