[kj] US gatherer in London!

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 16 09:20:52 EDT 2018

Hiya Greg,
I live aboiut 200 miles away from London, but if you are looking to do some sites the Ampersand Hotel is a good base.
Camden is great of course, probably could spend a good day and a half there, there's a cracking music shop selling sitars on the LHS going down the hill.
Otherwise Battersea Power Station is worth a punt.
I'm afraid that's it from me as I only go up to London for gigs.
Probably worth checking out the Camden Underworld to see if there are any bands on when you are there.
Over to the London Gatherers to tell you the real deal!
Hope you and your family have a fabulous time.
Cheers
Ade