[kj] OT taking stock of Trump

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:35:37 EDT 2018

I'm not seeing the evidence that Trump is pursuing a more peaceful or even remotely 'good' foreign policy.

Jim.

On Thu, 5/4/18, Stephen Robinson via Gathering <gathering at misera.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [kj] OT taking stock of Trump
 To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
 Cc: "Stephen Robinson" <greyquad405 at yahoo.co.uk>
 Date: Thursday, 5 April, 2018, 17:19

 Nobody said he was the perfect
 candidate, I, for one, still preferred him to be president
 to the mentally crumbling Hillary Clinton, no fly zones over
 Syria and God know what a mess she would have made in North
 Korea, she’d have probably sent your soldiers into
 both.
 People won’t talk about the election
 to you as, what’s the point. You won’t change your mind,
 you won’t let them change the subject.
 On 5
 Apr 2018, at 14:52, Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>