[kj] Ha

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 04:49:58 EDT 2017

Agreed.  I loved that radio session.  Blue Feather and New Culture were great tracks, and All Play Rebel wasn't bad (and obviously Eighties, but that was already out).  I thought that an album was imminent, and in truth they had nearly enough post-Fire Dances material:

Me Or You
Eighties
Blue Feather
New Culture
All Play Rebel
New Day (not released when the session was recorded, but came out shortly after)
Wilful Days (very much a Fire Dances track admittedly)

Given that Night Time was only 8 tracks, that's nearly there...

I'd also have loved to have seen the Jensen session tracks live.  Just listening to the opening guitar of New Culture and the slamming drums... would have been amazing.

Jamie, remembering 1984