[kj] Ha

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 20:27:29 EDT 2017

It gets a mention in an interview of around that time, with the implication being that dark forces were at work to ruin the tape.  All very mysterious... and much more comfortable than the fuck-up version of history.

Anyway... I quite like Take Take Take.  Signposting the way to Fire Dances, I think, and yes, I'd have liked to have heard a studio version as well.