[kj] (OT) Favourite Bands/Albums

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 19:40:38 EDT 2017

Impossible to pick just ten, could vary so much, these are some albums that have
struck some chord with me over the years and I rarely tire of listening to.

The Sundays - Blind
The The - Mind Bomb
Cocteau Twins - Head Over Heels
The Chameleons - Strange Times
Kitchens Of Distinction - The Death Of Cool
Killing Joke - What's This For...!
Simple Minds - New Gold Dream (Everything after was rot)
Verve - A Storm In Heaven (Deluxe Edition/EP's)
Tori Amos - Boys For Pele
Goldfrapp - Tales Of Us
Massive Attack - Mezzanine
The Cure - Disintegration
Slowdive - Slowdive
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Leftfield - Leftism
Bauhaus - Mask
Suede - Dog Man Star
Orbital - In Sides
New Order - Low Life
Talk Talk - Spirit Of Eden
Dredg - El Cielo
Bat For Lashes - The Haunted Man

And a shameless plug for my friends Eyre Llew - Atelo debut album out in a
couple of weeks which is going to be a blinder of a debut, one that will strike
a chord with me not only because they are great lads and it is bloody brilliant,
but because I have been on part of the journey in seeing its fruition.