[kj] (OT) Favourite Bands/Albums

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:37:03 EDT 2017

This is pretty tough.
I have bands I can’t live without but then there is perfect albums.

Tom Waits (love most of it) at the moment Swordfish Trombones
Killing Joke (again...) Night Time
Motörhead huge fan. Have everything. Mood always changes. Don’t know if there’s a perfect album. At the moment Inferno
Slade more so I have to have one album SLAYED
Sisters of Mercy First and Last and Always
Bad Brains ROIR Sessions
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins Voodoo Jive. I know collection
Christian Death Only Theater of Pain
Rolling Stones depends on mood nothing after Tattoo You. Some Girls
DooM Total DooM. Cheat but I don’t care.