[kj] Democracy

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun May 14 16:46:47 EDT 2017

For me it's their weakest by a country mile. It's more like a collection of
B Sides.
Savage Freedom, Alex summed up perfectly everything I like about it.
After that it all gets a bit meh, although I've not listened to it for a
very long time.

Another Bloody Election is ok if only for mailing it all on the head. I
must confess I sing it to myself each time one comes round.
I like the title track.
Totally agree with Alex on Prozac

I liked the sentiment of Lanterns, although the Grow out own greens like is
as dubious as  'hunger excrete'. If Killing Joke did a campfire song...

For once Jamie and I differ in that Im really not all that keen on medicine
wheel

As has been oft said, I'd love to hear it as it was intended with the loops
etc I sometimes wonder if Savage came closest. It sounds different/more
polished to the rest.

I may have to give it a whirl tomorrow