[kj] Democracy

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun May 14 12:43:36 EDT 2017

i remember thinking this was going to be a complete blinder so I travelled to the oldest pub in Wales-The Blue Anchor to listen to it.
I was tremendously disappointed but agree that Aeon is probably in one of the top 5 tracks they've done but they cancelled Uk show.
Absent Friends is brilliant and it was amazing to hear it live on the last tour.
Intellect is stunning and Medicine Wheel is listenable.
The rest not the best.
Cheers